Sunday 28 January 2018

Focus on journaling


Had a lovely relaxing play with pretty paper last night, this layout above was one of four I ended up making. Three of them were in response to a challenge by Mind The Scrap to focus on journaling. 

I used some old papers from Scenic Route and cut them into 1/2" strips of different lengths and layered them across the page avoiding a pre-drawn by hand heart shape where I wanted to feature my journalling. 

The grid of nine photos was done on a photo editing app and is 4" Square once printed out on my selphy printer. 

I then clustered a few elements beneath the photo and to the right hand bottom corner including one of my January subscription Bramblefox perspectives. I finished the page with some hand drawn stitching. 

Love how this one turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment