Wednesday 21 March 2018

Mind the Scrap Cybercrop

Three days of prompts and challenges, 17 in total over the weekend, over 60 participants and a host of inspiration. This was last weekend for me in between a spot (bare minimum!) of housework and a visit with family. I got more done than I expected with the boys rugby cancelled due to the weather (more snow albeit not much but VERY cold!)

I was determined to use up items left over from other projects, plus I had March MTS kit to play with and my ATDML March design team kit as well! Here are a few of the pages I made


Lots of left overs from a ScrapMates class crop, plus stickers from the March MTS kit  (Crate Paper Here and There) and some stamping and doodling (lots of which appeared over the weekend!)


This one was old background paper from ages ago with envelope from old Studio Calico kit I believe houses cut from paper in March MTS kit plus stickers from same kits and off cuts of coordinating card. Inside envelope will hold the recipe when he writes it out as I wanted some of his handwriting remembered too.


This one uses my March DT kit from ATDML which was Cocoa Vanilla latest collections - This one Hello Sunshine I believe with beach themed tags from Little Yellow Bicycle and Bramblefox March subscription perspectives.


Another page using the same Cocoa Vanilla Hello Sunshine on a background of which card which I washed with diluted paints then flicked ink, and stamped and added infusion stains splats to hand drawn circles with more doodles and stamping.

Lots more to share later in the week including more with my ATDML kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment