Tuesday 20 March 2018

Book Club 52 12/52 The Pants of Perspective

The Pants Of Perspective: One Woman's 3,000 kilometre running adventure through the wilds of New Zealand


"When I ran, I ran for pleasure. I didn’t run for times, to win, to impress: I ran for me. When I ran my bum cheeks rubbed together, so much so that if I was going on a long run I’d have to ‘lube up’. I maintained that I was not a ‘real’ runner – I just liked to run so that I could eat cake."

Now how could you not want to read this book after that cover, that title and that description? And how could you not want to visit New Zealand after this and explore, well, just about anywhere after this book
It most definitely filled me with a huge sense of wanderlust and I immediately followed Anna on Instagram as soon as I finished the book. Describing herself as "Adventurer, Speaker, Mischief Maker " Anna has also cycled across all the states of America and did anther Canadian adventure early 2018 which I am hoping she writes a book about. 
Something completely different for me to read - not usually one for true stories in the sense that this book is but boy did I enjoy it. 
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment