Tuesday 17 February 2015

ScrapMates February layouts

As promised albeit a few days later than planned I am sharing my crop layouts from the weekend.  We had a very sparkly day on Saturday at Enfield ScrapMates with the delicious Teresa Collins Urban Market papers. One was very sparkly and I think we all got a little covered!


The paper made for a lovely background to this a page featuring three original polaroid photographs of little ole me from 1971/2. Can you tell I have been going through my older photos recently? 

The second layout was of mum and I last summer at Frinton-on-Sea, our last day at the beach together with my boys before she passed away. Mum would have hated this photo, not sure I ever showed it to her, but I love it and am so glad I have this and the memories now.  2015 will see me take even more family photographs, time passes so quickly.



Our next crop is Saturday March 14th and there are places available if you fancy joining us - just get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment