Wednesday 11 February 2015

House full of poorly peeps

Not much to update with as I have been mostly nursing a poorly household these last few days as a tummy bug took hold of all three of my children. Ok so I know my eldest is 18 but she still counts as one of my children!

Poor Jamie came down with it on his 8th birthday so that was pretty much a wash out on the day although we did manage to celebrate over the weekend with a family meal out. It was the first such event where mum would have been with us and a few tears were shed at a birthday card that was missing her name :(

Robert had another good cross country run on Saturday and whilst the individual results have not been announced the under 17 boys team from his running club were placed first which was great news for the club. He has been doing so well lately and his time at the monthly handicap just keeps getting better and better - he makes me so proud.

So soppy valentines weekend approaches and I will spend the day doing something I love running my ScrapMates crop, that is if I ever get my instructions typed up which is somewhat impeded by a certain kitten hogging my lap! He's too cute to move though!



No comments:

Post a Comment