Thursday 11 December 2014

Festive Throwback Thursday & more December Daily


A rather festive throwback Thursday today - hubby and I Christmas 2009. We are both so much fitter and healthier now and this pleases me no end as it means we are setting good role model examples for our children. Indeed our Robert has been competing in two cross country competitions and along with his monthly time-trial race has not had a weekend off racing for a month and with a forthcoming karate grading this weekend he never ceases to amaze me with his fitness and sheer determination. Only last weekend he broke the 10 minute barrier on his month time-trial knocking almost a minute off his original time in the summer.


I've also been keeping up (almost) with my December Daily album and this is part of the 7th of December.

and this is the second part. I love the flipable page protectors from Simple Stories. More to follow of course and much festivities in our house with my Christmas Carol bumper crop this weekend. So excited to share with the ladies what I've been preparing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment