Friday 7 November 2014

Art Every Day month

I am joining in with Art Every day month and will so much craftiness these last few days I have plenty to share.

Saturday Nov 1st I taught my Prima Coffee Break class at the ATDML retreat which saw a class using spray ink and distress stains on their pages. Here are my class layouts.





My Sunday Nov 2nd Class was using Websters Pages and was less inking messy and more cutting out and sticking! I saw lots of lovely versions of these layouts with a variety of photo sizes and delegates making the most of the diverse range of cards and stickers available.




Monday 3rd Nov I made  start on my 6"x8" Snap Album to scrapbook my weekend away at the retreat. This is my front page featuring even more splats!


Plenty more to share after another crafty day tomorrow with Enfield ScrapMates!

No comments:

Post a Comment