Monday 3 November 2014

A week in the life days 5& 6

InstagramWell I managed to capture many a photo of the course of the weekend but due to being away on my scrapbooking weekend I haven't had access to a computer to blog about them.  I have been keeping my Instagram  up to date though - click on my link to find and follow me there!

Frightful Jamie off to kids club dressed as a dragon
Road trip selfie to Stoke-by-Nayland
First Class of the weekend (Kaisercraft)
Setting up our spooky photo booth
Scrapping into the early hours

A collage of Friday night crafting/spooky fun

More retreat photos including my Prima class, the lovely Denise and some arty close ups!


Saturday Night was a late one, didn't leave the crop room until after 5am when I returned to my room for a nice hot bath and a cuppa before snuggling in for a great sleep! More of the same crafty antics on Sunday photos of which will follow tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment