Thursday 27 February 2014

More Simple Stories layouts

As promised on my blog post yesterday (noting that is 3 blog posts this week - they're a bit like buses!) here are some more of the layouts I created for this months ATDML gallery.


This page I shared in the Created by ATDML Facebook group and received lots of lovely comments and feedback (thank you x). The papers are from the new Charmed life range and predominantly I used THIS paper and a few more flowers cut from the coordinating Insta-squares pack.


I also created this page from the same collection (loving the chevron background paper - I bought several!)

I also had a bit of a play with my new tag stamping up punch to create this simple layout featuring two skinny photos of my spinning phase! Hopefully by the summer my body shape will be as skinny!!

Paper used on this page were from the Say Cheese collection but the layout could very easily be created using any left over papers you have and a handful of alphabet stickers. Hope I have inspired you. Pop over the to gallery for more ideas on Simple Stories from the rest of the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment