Sunday 2 February 2014

Farewell January, Hello February

How has the first month of the year gone by already? I was determined to keep up with at least a blog post a week but I didn't quite manage it - probably because I have been in the gym 4/5 times a week and the collapse into nothing when I get home!! Still I managed to blog 9 times during January so if I can do 10 in Feb it'll be one better!!

So as well as my Green Smoothie challenge, going to the gym more often (totally nailed that one in Jan!) I am also striving to make the most of my Cineworld Unlimited card. £15.90 per month and I can see as many films as I like - two films per month and you've saved money!  The harder challenge thought is resisting a Starbucks Hot Chocolate now located in the cinema!


Anyone else been to see this film yet? I thought it might drag being 3 hours long but it was utterly fab and DiCaprio is outstanding in his role! I would recommend it if you haven't had a chance yet to see it. I have also see 12 years a slave and American Hustle (on New Years Day) so that was my two films for Jan. There are loads I want to see this month including That Awkward Moment with Zac Efron, I, Frankenstein and Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit - not to mention Mr Peabody & Sherman with the kids. So glad I have an unlimited card and I will DEFINITELY get my money's worth this month!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment