Monday 13 January 2014

Project Life - week 1 of 2014 in photos

Well I have thus far in 2014 managed to keep up to date with my Photo 365 challenge, I have posted to instagram more often too (@mafswife), and I am on day 10 of a 30-day green smoothie challenge. I have been to the gym every other day so far in 2014 doing a combination of spinning classes and body pump/boxfit and I am happy to say I lost weight last week for the first time in a few months. I have been off track with my healthy eating and training ever since I bust my left thumb up last summer but it looks like I have my mojo back!



I also have week 1 project life layout completed and most of week 2 planned out with the photos to print off ready for scrapping this weekend. So I haven't photographed my week 1 layout yet but here are my photos.


Flowers for Nan & Grandad x 
Cinema to see American Hustle & 12 Years a Slave
New Scrapping goodies
Spinning classes at the gym
Playing with my new Soup maker
Read my new book from Ellie "The Edge of Never"

No comments:

Post a Comment