Wednesday 15 January 2014

January ATDML designers choice

I always get just a little excited when Mel and Jill from A Trip Down Memory Lane (online scrapbooking store based in the UK) allow their design team (me being one of them) to choose what we want to create with  for the gallery. This was the case in December where we could select which products we wanted to create with for the gallery, blog and Facebook page (ADTML #Create)  in January.

I had my eye on this paper collection from Teresa Collins for a little while and knew I could make many layouts by just finding complimentary cardstock from within my (vast) existing stock!  Also there are so many great colours in the collection I knew I'd have no trouble find embellishments to go too.  Add to this the desire to scrap a little more Project Life style in 2014 I had many ideas and a whole collection to play with.



Over on the Created by ATDML blog page today I talk a little more about some of the creation I have made using this collection. I even have a layout made just awaiting photos from this weekend coming when hubby celebrates yet another birthday (he does so every year I find!!).Pop on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment