Thursday 2 January 2014

Adventures of Timmy the Elf


I admit to being a little sad when on Christmas eve it is time for Timmy the Elf to retreat once more back to Lapland. For those of you who don't know Timmy arrived December 1st 2011 at our home from the North Pole. He is a child watching elf who keeps an eye on the children in the family and reports back to Santa to say if the children should be on the Naughty or Nice lists. Each morning he returns somewhere different in the home, usually causing a little mischief but always ensuing a smile or two from our boys.


I created this page for the December ATDML gallery which features three photos of Timmy and his antics of 2013. It is one of several pages I have done of Timmy - pop over to the December gallery and see what the rest of the design team created along with another Timmy layout from me!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha - I think I would need more than an Elf to keep my lot in order! Fab page x

    ReplyDelete