Tuesday 31 December 2013

A year in photographs

As mentioned previously we have had quite a busy year - so without further ado,  my 2013 in photographs . This list is made possible by the use throughout the year of a photo app called My 365 on my android phone. So these aren't fab photos - but capture everyday and fab moments. I was lucky enough to be bought a new compact camera by hubby for Christmas so whilst I will keep up My 365 in 2014 - I will also have better photos from my camera, and finally this is by no means exhaustive list but represents the highlights of 2013

JAN -  A 40th birthday for hubby (and our weekend away to New York) and Matt Cardle meet up

FEB - Jamie turned 6 and we spent quality time with good friends

MAR - World book day, Marathon training and Ellie meets Lewis Watson

APR - A crafty weekend away, Excitement on the Thames and the boys start cricket

MAY -  Matt Cardle at Union Chapel and I walk my 2nd Marathon

JUN - Surgery for hubby, GCSE Art Exhibition & Prom for Ellie, Cub Camp for Rob

JUL - Sports days, Summer Holidays begin, Olympic Anniversary Games

AUG - Gromit trail in Bristol, Harry Potter World, Stonehenge with Friends, My injury :(

SEPT - Town Show success, Rob turns 9, Jamie becomes a Beaver Scout, 80s night

OCT - Conkering, Another crafty weekend away, Halloween

NOV - Home comforts, Children in Need, Ellie turns 17

DEC - Adventures of Timmy the Elf, Wet Wet Wet concert, Christmas!

Hope you've enjoyed my year in review. In 2014 I am going to continue with my 365 photos but also scrap along the year in a Project Life style album. This was I can put my year of photos into one album and cope with the numerous shots of the same event I tend to take!!

Wising you all a very happy new year - see you on the other side!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you busy girl - AND remembering to photograph it all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 365 app for my phone is the only way I record it all Sue!

      Delete
  2. I have done 365 for the past 4 years or so and have started to loose motivation during the past month or two. I have gaps now and wondered whether to start again or not this year. Love the way you have shown these and will probably go with it again as I know how much I love looking back. Your photos remind me of all the happy memories that get recorded over a year and what a year it has been for you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you miss a day or two Sandie, you still get most of your year in review. I have several shots of my work keyboard or a cup of tea just to capture something of my day

      Delete